Pages

Tuesday 10 December 2013

Outnet Popup Sale Frenzy

Hello everyone.
Just to let you know to all the fashion lovers out there that the Outnet is having a 85% sale off over 250 designer brands, I'm not going to buy anything because I'm saving up for something but I'm just blogging this so that you know if you are interested. I don't usually blog about stuff like this but because its up to 85% I think I should because when I browsed it, there were Valentino dresses that were usually around 4000 pounds for around 200 pounds. I think they're on sale because of the end of year sales that usually happen at this time of year. Some of he brands on sale include Valentino, Lanvin, Balmain, Alice + Olivia, Cavalli, Alexander Wang, Yves Saint Laurent, Marni  and other big brands and so on. There are over 250 brands so I'm not going to continue tying the names down. Enjoy the sale while you can. It only lasts for 6 more days from the moment I post this post.

For the link click here :) The Outnet popup sale

No comments:

Post a Comment